Author Topic: Cooler Nights (April - May)  (Read 3740 times)

Offline Antonio (stormboy)

• Stove pipe F3
Cooler Nights (April - May)
« on: 28 April 2010, 02:14:43 PM »
Well it looks like the season is finally changing for most of the nights in the week it gets really cool. I think that it won’t be very long before we see some 4 to 3 degree night some ware. At Ballina Airport it got to 13 last night and 9 in Lismore.

Antonio.

• Stove pipe F3
Re: Cooler Nights (April - May)
« Reply #1 on: 02 May 2010, 07:46:53 AM »
Well it looks like this week the nights have been getting cooler than ever for this year. Last night got to 15.7 but 2 nights ago it got to 14.7 below is the weekly graph of temperatures in my area.

Antonio.

• Stove pipe F3
Re: Cooler Nights (April - May)
« Reply #2 on: 03 May 2010, 04:46:28 AM »
Last night again was a very cool one especially in southeastern NSW corner. Cooma reached down to -3 last night with Perisher at -1.4. Katoomba got down to 10 degrease and Orange got down to 4.3.

Further north Kempsey went down to 13 along with Coffs Harbour at 12.9. Close to home Grafton reached down to 14 and Lismore reached 14 as well. Ballina Airport went down to 17 and my station in east Ballina got down to 17.7.

And finally Armidale saw a chilly night with 2.4 as the minimum. So it looks like May is going to get cooler and cooler as every second or third night it has a large low temp trend.

Next week from Thursday Onwards looks like it is going to be very cold in the northern rivers with 14/ 13 / 11 Degrease forecast.

Antonio