Author Topic: Tornado Alley 2007 Storm Chase Expedition - Expressions of Interest Required  (Read 4294 times)

Offline David C

• Global Moderator
  • Barrel tornado F4
    • Thunderbolt Tours Storm Chasing Adventures
Hello Everyone,

We are in the early stages of preparing our Thunderbolt Tours 2007 Storm Chase Expedition to the Great Plains. Any visitors or members who are interested in participating this year, or wish to lear how our expeditions work (and indeed discover why they are the best way for you to get up close and personal to violent supercells and tornadoes!) please join our 07 Expedition Board:

http://www.australiasevereweather.com/forum/index.php?board=33.0

If you are a visitor to this forum you will need to register first. If you are a member and are having trouble accessing this Board please pm myself of Jimmy.
Storm Chaser,
Thunderbolt Tours - USA & Australia Storm Chase Tours
www.thunderbolttours.com

Offline Brad Hannon

• Thunderbolt Tours Group
  • Stove pipe F3
  • Colorado Beast - 2nd June 2005
Well it goes without saying that I'm interested for sure.  Bring on the US spring!
hmmm June 2nd......

Offline Andrej Matko

• Rope Tornado F0
So am I, sadly everything depends on the costs/prices and I I'm on a thin line between a go&no go. :)

Marko

Hey guys!

All I can say is...I am more than ready, bring the US spring on! The countdown already began on May 28th, 2006 and even it looks like its going slower lately, I hope to see you all there again in May 2007!!

Brad,
sure you will come even I'll have to pick ya down there :)

Marko

Offline Brad Hannon

• Thunderbolt Tours Group
  • Stove pipe F3
  • Colorado Beast - 2nd June 2005
Hi all, plans are well under way and we are looking for final numbers before finalising budgets, booking a car and flights to the USA.  I recommend anyone wishing to chase severe weather in the USA this year to PM me or post here ASAP.
hmmm June 2nd......

Offline David C

• Global Moderator
  • Barrel tornado F4
    • Thunderbolt Tours Storm Chasing Adventures
LAST CALL for Passengers heading to DFC or OKC!!

Bookings are to be finalised early next week so final numbers are required by THIS coming Sunday night (March 25)
Anyone welcome to join, from the complete novice who wants to experience the most incredible weather, through to you seasoned chasers who want to be part of the day to day forecasting and planning with us.

pm to Brad using the details above or just reply here!
Storm Chaser,
Thunderbolt Tours - USA & Australia Storm Chase Tours
www.thunderbolttours.com