Want to Join or provide feedback? > Instructions to join, feedback and notices

Welcome messages and comments about the forum

(1/7) > >>

milianfurtado:
Hello everyone!
Just want to say hi to everyone! Have heard good things about this forum. I hope to learn a lot and hopefully help out too.
thanks to have here as a new member!

Mike:
Welcome Milianfurtado.  Feel free to ask anything you like about the weather here and much more!  Have a look around the topics in different areas and get acquanted with the topics you like and where they are. There's a fantastic gallery of photos and storm reports which are full of information for you.  Feel free to post a subject and make comments and I'm sure you'll get some answers to your liking.  Have fun and look foward to reading your posts! :)

regards.
Mike

AaronFarquhar:
G'day everyone,
                        My names Aaron Farquhar, Im from Wollongong and its Bout time i started to persue storm chasing, I have had a passion for it for years but just never had the time nor money to chase storms, But im starting now, i know the basics about supercells and can from time to time read storms and predict what they will do but i want to know everything and i basically want to travel the world chasing storms and just seeing the beautiful yet deadly and destructive power that the worlds weather can create, This will be my passionate hobbie as i couldnt imagine doing it as a career (Meteorologists) Just that would take too long going to uni and stuff but really wanna learn everything there is and i wanna travel to Tornado alley one day and see the real stuff, I just find it fascinating that these storms are so beautiful and look so gentle but in the blink of an eye they can destroy everything, Its awesome, Anyways if anyone out there would like to help me learn about this stuff and just chat about it, That would be awesome, Hope to hear from you all soon, Aaron

Mike:
Welcome, Aaron to the forum.  I hope you enjoy the forum and there's plenty of info throughout the threads that will probably answer most of your questions.  Just take a little time to go through them and use the search box to locate specific words or terms that you may be looking for, no doubt there's been a discussion about it over the years!

Everyone on the forum is very helpful and once you post comments you'll find it easier in time picking up on jargon and if you don't understand anything simply ask, that's why we're here and if we don't know the answer someone will post a link for you to go to.

Look forward to your posts and any pics you may wish to add.

AaronFarquhar:
G'day Mike,
                    Thanks Mate, Ill have a good and thorough look through the threads and read everything and wont be long before i get in the discussions with you guys, so im looking forward to it and looking forward to getting to know everyone and hear all your experiences, Aaron

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version