Want to Join or provide feedback? > Instructions to join, feedback and notices

New website theme design

<< < (6/6)

Steven:
Hi Col,

--- Quote ---Still have problems with Internet explorer on this forum so I just don't bother using it.
--- End quote ---

Versions older than Explorer 8 have trouble rendering websites that adhere to web standards. Not that IE was ever built to comply like every other browser out there was, but Microsoft has been forced to change their ways so it should get better with 8 and 9.

--- Quote ---The log in error that Paul spoke about happens no matter which way you try, either by entering your username and allowing it to automatically load your password, or by filling both in manually. Either way, it  will always take you to a error page and you have to resubmit your username and password.
--- End quote ---

You're not wrong there, I just tried logging in via the top and I got the error, which is funny because it appeared to be working when I tested it a few weeks ago. Thanks for letting me know about this.

Regards

Colin Maitland:
G'day Steve'

Your welcome. This is just such a good forum and if everyone can provide needed feedback to help iron out the  few bugs that are left it would be excellent. Yourself, MB, JD are doing a great job and it is appreciated.

Thanks

Col 

Colin Maitland:
By reverting back to some of the older format it has ironed out most of the problems I was having. It is now back to normal with Internet explorer.

Well done.

Col

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version