Author Topic: Contributing a photo for my webpage  (Read 2587 times)

Offline Mike

• Australian Severe Weather Moderators
  • Wedge tornado F5
  • Dry season here...boring!
    • http://StormscapesDarwin.com
Contributing a photo for my webpage
« on: 22 November 2007, 08:19:44 AM »
Hi gang.

I'm going to create a page showing various storm photos that anyone has taken which they'd like me to post.  Could be anything storm related by way of structure, lightning, tornado - whatever.  i've had some interest from overseas lookers with them wanting to view others' photos from Oz and overseas.  so i thought i'd oblige and start a page.

If you do send your favorite photo could you compress it to a nice viewable size so that it is not going to have viewers squinting to see it but still have clarity, but not too big as to take up all my web space limit!  Leave your watermarks or name on them and if you don't I'll credit them all anyway regardless.

They won't be for sale obviously, purely for looking by others - you can leave your website address also and i can add that to get added exposure of sorts too.

My email is [email protected]

MIke
Darwin, Northern Territory.
StormscapesDarwin.com
Lightning Research 2010/14

Offline Karina Roberts (slavegirl)

• Multi-vortex F1
Re: Contributing a photo for my webpage
« Reply #1 on: 05 December 2007, 06:40:45 AM »
Cheers for putting my pics up Mike, certainly some awesome pics already submitted

Cheers

Karina
The only difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people is that tattooed people don't care that your not tattooed. - Wildfire tattoos