Severe Weather Discussion > General Weather - all topics not current severe weather.

Extreme Storms Website

(1/3) > >>

Jimmy Deguara:
Hi guys,

It is our pleasure to welcome you to Extreme Storms   www.extremestorms.com.au

This website is not a replacement but an extension of the forum like structure here merged into a blog and eventually chat format. The forum discussion will be phased out soon and we encourage you to make the transition over there. The forum will be locked eventually but will remain as an archive.

We would like to thank all who have supported the forum and hope the new format will allow for greater flexibility. Please become a member and continue posting. Ther is information on how to use the website:

http://www.extremestorms.com.au/how-to-use-this-website/

I hope you enjoy and please provide us with ideas and feedback.

Regards,

Jimmy Deguara

Richary:
Hi Jimmy

Nowhere using Firefox 6.0.2 can I see any where to login or register, even though I have clicked the various links to do so in the How To Use page.

Cheers

Richard

Jimmy Deguara:
Try now. I had to make a few changes which took out the login process and I forgot to return it.

The change over will be made over the next several days so please migrate across. Also note that the discussion is no longer section based but daily events - the calendar has the events on it.

Regards,

Jimmy Deguara

Colin Maitland:
Hi Jimmy,

I tried to register but there is only provision for logins, the registration advices "User registration is currently not allowed."

I was unable to register.

Looking forward to the new website

Cheers 

Colin.

Jimmy Deguara:
Hi Colin,

You are correct. I had not created a registration page. It is there now. Thanks for the feedback.

Regards,

Jimmy Deguara

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version